Australian Tax Accountant

Individual Tax Returns

I'm just after a tax agent to help me prepare and lodge my individual tax return or to discuss a particular tax concern. I need help with tax compliance or tax planning. Wage earner- Sole Trader- Investor- Rental Property- Capital Gains Issues

Small Business Accountant

I need assistance with bookkeeping, accounting, BAS lodgement, GST issues, setting up a new business or preparing my business tax return. Company- Trust- Partnership- Incorporated Association or other non-profit entity.

Professional Writer

I need help preparing a business plan, presentation, ebook, report or project. Or I'm looking for a blog/article writer with technical skills and experience, to write once off or regular pieces for clients or my own professional/accounting business.